Finding the right car isn't easy and finding the right financer isn't easier. We have a range of lenders to choose from to ensure you aren't getting over charged by the dealers.
From cars, to bikes, to trucks and machinery, Citywide can assist you with all your finance needs. Let the professionals determine whether you should choose a commercial loan, hire purchase or consumer loan.
Leasing options include:
COMMERCIAL HIRE PURCHASE
- A commercial finance product where the customer hires the vehicle from the financier for a fixed monthly repayment over a set period of time
- GST charged on fees and interest
- The financier advances funds to the customer to purchase a vehicle, and the customer takes ownership of the vehicle (chattel) at the time of purchase.
- GST can be claimed on the contained vehicle price.
- A method of salary packaging a car where an employee leases a car and the employer agrees to take on the employee's obligations under the lease, paying the monthly lease rentals from the employee's pre-tax income.
- A personal finance product where the financier lends the customer funds for the purchase of a vehicle, and secures the loan against that vehicle.
To find out what best suits your needs, get in contact with a Citywide broker today and take advantage of our low rates and quick approvals so you can spend less time with us and more time in your vehicle!